Firefox TV is an app officially available on the Amazon App Store. Immediately after installation, you can launch popular video sites such as YouTube and download any website address.
You can also search the web for videos to play in full screen mode on Amazon FireTV, FireStick and Android TV. Full remote control support.
The app has a multilingual interface, and requires Android version 5.0 Lollipop or higher installed on your device. No ads.
Firefox TV features:
- Easily find and watch videos from YouTube, Pocket (now as part of Mozilla) and other popular sites from your home screen
- Go to YouTube and other sites right from your Firefox home screen
- Easily navigate with remote control or Amazon Fire TV app
- Browse and browse the web directly from your media device
- Turbo mode lets you browse the web faster by blocking third-party trackers
- Easy to use with voice-activated browsing
- The Firefox TV app lets you clear cookies and site data in a single click. It’s also available to pin and delete sites from the browser’s home page. It is possible to set voice search.
This is a mod version of the Firefox TV browser, allowing you to install the app on any device or media set-top box with Android TV. Including Chinese TV boxes, which are detected by the system as tablet devices.