Mediator Launcher is a handy and very beautiful launcher for the Android TV Box, and optimized for remote control.
MEDIATOR launcher has been designed to look great, be customizable, and super simple to use!
MEDIATOR launcher has been designed for use with any Android remote control using the arrow and select keys, however, it is fully compatible with any Android air mouse, keyboard, mouse or even a compatible gamepad!
MEDIATOR Launcher can also be used to open your sideloaded applications.
Mediator Launcher key features:
* The ability to perform all actions using only the directional and select keys.
* The ability to control the functions of the application through the “menu” button.
* The ability to organize applications by category.
* The ability to organize frequently used applications in the favorites category, which is the main one on the screen.
* The ability to set the wallpapers.
* Mouse/Air mouse/Touch input is supported.
* Root is not required.
Mediator Launcher for Android TV Box allows you to add applications to the Favorites section and categorize all programs by sections: video, music, TV, utilities. After adding applications to the sections, you can disable the section editing function by clicking on the gear at the bottom of the screen and going to About. There, check the box and click OK. If you press the menu button on the selected application – you can stop it, clear the memory or delete it completely.
How do I add apps to a category or to the main screen?
Click on the + sign on the screen at the end of the application tape. Click on the required application icons and then click OK at the bottom of the screen.
Where can I find the wallpaper settings?
Just move the focus to the bottom of the screen and click on the setup icon. Select the wallpaper in the menu that appears. Select the wallpaper you like and click on OK.
How to add more functionality?
Go to the setup menu and select Activation. Enter your e-mail and click “Get activation code”.