Square Home Launcher 3 is a fast, beautiful and powerful home screen for TV media consoles and Android TV with Windows 10 interface from a Korean developer.
On devices below Android Pie, administrator rights are required to manage widgets and display notifications.
There’s also a handy remote control. Widgets can be installed instead of any tiles (KLWP Live Wallpaper and My Weather are recommended – installed separately). Due to application limitations, it is not possible to display notifications on tiles in Android versions lower than 4.4 KitKat.
The application has a multilingual interface, and also requires an android version of at least 5.0 Lollipop. No ads.
* This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
If Android version is lower than 9.0, you should allow the permission to make the “screen lock” launcher action work.
* This app uses Accessibility service for a few Launcher actions only if necessary.
Features of Square Home Launcher 3
– Vertical scrolling in page and horizontal scrolling from page to page.
– Perfect metro style UI and tablet support.
– Beautiful tile effects.
– Showing notifications and count on tile.
– Smart app drawer : sorts the best on the first by using patterns of app.
– Quick access to your contacts.
– Plenty options for customization.
HD wallpaper installation is available in the app, you can also customize tile effects and styles to match the wallpaper. To do this, the Settings > Tile Size and Style section of the settings uses Blur or Transparent effects.
Sometimes, though, it’s enough just to turn off the effects and apply a transparent style to all the tiles.
Paired with the Launcher, you can use the KLWP Live Wallpaper app: it’s a package of themes with information displayed on your home screen. The information that is displayed on the screen can be made whatever you want; the choice of font, color, size, gradient, etc. is available.
KLWP has four built-in weather providers, but the main feature of the program is the ability to occupy any free space on the home screen with the widget, except tiles.