tTorrent is the best p2p torrent client for android TV. With it, you can download very large files – movies, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast. High Speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G) necessary!
In tTorrent, you can set the number of simultaneous downloads, limit the upload and download speed or use the whole available internet channel. There is integration with google to search for torrent files.
The application has a multilingual interface, and also requires an android version at least 5.0 Lollipop installed on your device. No ads. Basic support for Android TV.
Features of tTorrent:
- Allows you to create and publish new torrent files
- You can choose individual files to download from a torrent archive
- You can download to an external drive or SD card for Android 5.0+
- You can choose to download in Wifi, Wi-Fi or WiMAX only mode
- Support for magnet links and DHT tracker uploads
- Added RSS support: enabled uploading of torrents published in feeds
- Torrent client supports UPnP and NAT-PMP and IP filtering
- Improved proxy support (SOCKS and HTTP) and encryption
- Web interface can be enabled in the settings (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
- There is addition of labels with different storage paths
The application has a sequential file streaming mode. To control the client it is most convenient to use a mouse or an aeropult. For versions 1.6.* you can create an icon for Android TV with tv app repo to make tTorrent appear in the app menu.
If tTorrent has a web interface enabled on your media player, you can manage torrents on it from your smartphone or tablet, but all devices must be connected to the same wi-fi network.