Wolf Launcher is a modified version of the ATV Pro Launcher with fixes and additions.
Wolf Launcher interface is optimized for the remote, there is support for widgets, sorting applications and custom tile backgrounds. Also in the settings, you can change the logo in the top left corner to any of the five offered, or hide it altogether.
The application has a multilingual interface, and also requires an android version at least 5.0 Lollipop installed on the device. No ads. Full support for Android TV and remote control.
Wolf Launcher features:
- All kinds of apps – designed for TV, smartphones or tablets – can be launched
- All installed applications can be moved, sorted and removed
- You can change tile background in settings – solid color or picture
- Possibility to disable display of icons and/or application name
- Many widgets can be configured
- Backup and restore all application settings and data
Widgets are enabled in Wolf Launcher by default. If for some reason the widget does not install, enter this command in the Remote ADB Shell, having previously enabled USB debugging:
appwidget grantbind -package com.wolf.firelauncher -user 0
The launcher supports automatic extraction of app icons and banners. You can change the number of rows/columns and height for each widget or app section. You can also hide unused applications and folders.